Friday 24 April 2015

May I have your liberty to write Your Lordships?


 
My lord, i have enough reason to believe that your Lordships has long forgotten the role of the judiciary in democratic set up. I don't want rather not in a position to give sermon regarding what you can do. I have identified some areas which your Lordship shall not use their proprietary.
 
1.) My Lords you are not a professor of English. Any Lawyer while assisting the Court is more concerned about law than language. In any case it is not the duty of the court to take viva voce of the lawyers. The Courts of law is not a class room of any college where students enrol to make themselves Shakespeare. The court room is different from a lecture room.
 
2.) My lord, You are not our Moral Science teacher. Don't preach us for moralities and all. The law is devoid of morals. The law is an objective subject. We have already passed with flying colours the subject of Moral Science while we were in our secondary school.
 
3.) My lord, sometimes i feel shy rather conscious while assisting your good office. The reason is your constant advice regarding our physical appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment